Collecting your Exam Results and Certificates
Information for existing students wishing to collect their results for GCSE exams and BTEC courses.
GCSE English & Maths Certificates – Summer 2019
GCSE Certificates for the Summer 2019 Certificates Series are now available for collection from:
The Exams Office – Room L209, Locke King Building, Weybridge Campus.
- Students must have photographic ID with them in order to collect Certificates.
- A nominated person may collect Certificates on the student’s behalf, but only with the student’s written permission and the nominated person must provide their own photographic ID.
- If a student wishes to have their certificate posted, there is a fee of £7, payable to the College Finance Accounts department, for certificates to be posted to the student’s registered address.
- Students studying at the Ashford campus may request for certificates to be sent over in the internal post by emailing: email@example.com.
- Certificates are issued throughout the year for different courses. Students wishing to enquire about certificates can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In line with GDPR all Certificates are only retained for 12 months from the date of issue, so it is important that you collect your certificate(s) as soon a possible. Once certificates are destroyed, if you require a duplicate then you will need to contact the Exam Board directly and pay for a replacement.
GCSE English & Mathematics (Nov Series) Results Day 16th January 2020
GCSE English and Mathematics & Results will be available for collection:
Venue: Weybridge Campus – Main Hall
Date: Thursday 16th January 2020
Time: 10.00 – 13.30pm
- Students must have photographic ID with them in order to their Results
- Uncollected Results Slips will be posted out in the afternoon of the 16th January 2020
- Please email Exams with any queries you may have: email@example.com.