After studying for your GCSEs, choosing the right College is your next big decision and we want to ensure that you make the right choice!
Brooklands College is the place to go to for technical and professional education in Surrey, providing a high-quality, inspirational and safe learning environment for students of all abilities. We have a large campus in Weybridge and a smaller campus in Ashford with a selection of courses. We specialise in the provision of technical courses, including apprenticeships and T Levels, which have been developed in partnership with employers to ensure students are learning the skills they will need in industry. These courses offer a practical approach to learning which is valued by employers and students alike.
Work experience is a key requirement of the majority of our courses giving students the ability to apply knowledge to real-life work situations and learn key interpersonal skills which are valued by employers.
How to Apply:
1) Search our courses and find a course to suit you. If you are undecided, you can choose more than one course, giving a first and second option.
2) Once you have found the course, click Apply Now and complete the application form online.
3) Once your application is received and processed, you will be invited to an Advice and Guidance Session to discuss the course and your suitability.
4) Following your attendance to this session, you will offered a place to study with us in the following academic year.
5) You will be asked to accept the offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6) We will contact you during the year with updates about the College and department news.
7) You will be sent a letter in early July inviting you to enrolment which will take place between 22nd August through to 30th August 2024.
Unsure of what you would like to study?
Attend one of our OPEN EVENTS, you will have the opportunity to explore the course areas and facilities, talk to the tutors, and find out what life is like as a student at Brooklands College.