We would like to welcome you all back to our student led Restaurant. We are operating on a reduced capacity so booking early is recommended
New Regulations: In accordance with government and industry regulations, please co-operate with our new procedures to ensure the safety of all.
- Please DO NOT visit the restaurant if you have any symptoms of concern.
- As you enter the restaurant, please only use the main outside entrance.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the restaurant.
- Write down your details or use the NHS Track & Trace app as shown at the entrance.
- Please remain seated at the table for the duration of your meal.
- If using the toilet, please wear a face covering and follow the one-way system.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the toilet.
- When you have finished your meal with us, please leave the restaurant using the fire door exit.
We thank you kindly for your support and understanding during this time.
Situated within the picturesque grounds of Brooklands College in Weybridge you will find our very own Brooks Restaurant open to the public offering the finest national and international cuisine with a variety of dishes prepared, cooked and served by students from Level 1 to advanced future Master Chef’s at Level 3.
Our professional team at Brooks Restaurant can accommodate private/business/charity fundraising events and parties for up to 65 people.
A variety of freshly prepared dishes at competitive prices.
Thursdays and Fridays: 12.00pm – 1.30pm (last sitting).
Served in a formal style, with occasional theme nights.
Wednesday evenings. Service from 6pm
October 21st – Trafalgar Day Dinner 6pm
November 4th – Halloween Dinner 6pm
25th November to 18th December – Christmas Lunches & Dinners
Booking in advance is essential and informing us about your dietary/special requirements can only improve your time spent with us. To make a reservation please fill in the form below or contact us on 01932 797 879 or email@example.com
Students on the catering and hospitality courses will spend a lot of time in the College’s well-equipped kitchens, which provide the opportunity to acquire practical expertise in a realistic working environment and build catering skills.
Other facilities include the Brooks Restaurant, a 60-seater restaurant that is open to the public, and the Bakery Shop, which sells bread, cakes and pastries made by the students. In the restaurant and bakery, students will learn to cook and serve high quality food to paying customers.
Students will also benefit from the tuition of our highly qualified lecturers, all of whom have a wealth of expertise and links with the catering industry. Many of our chefs have worked in top London hotels and restaurants, won national and international awards, and have even cooked for a host of celebrities and royals.