Paper based learning and online assessment. Gain awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of:
• children and young people’s mental health in context
• mental health problems commonly associated with children and young people
• the impact of mental ill-health on children and young people
• support available to maintain mental wellbeing in children and young people.
Learners must achieve all of the mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understand children and young people’s mental health in context
• Unit 02 Understand factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health
• Unit 03 Understand children and young people’s mental health concerns
• Unit 04 Understand the impact of children and young people’s mental health concerns
• Unit 05 Understand how to support children and young people with mental health concerns
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
|16 - 19 | POA|
|Reduced Cost  | £30|
|Full Cost | £724|
For more information on the funding available. view our student finance page.
There is a £35 fee for the paper based Learning pack.
|AOL2PMHQ/232301||17 Weeks||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday||-||30/09/2023|
Key-workers across the nation are finding it incredibly challenging during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are the backbone of the UK, working hard to help care for others. Among these humble heroes is Brooklands College alumni Jordan Jennings. Read more
Brooklands College Weybridge Campus
Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8TT
Brooklands College Ashford Campus
Stanwell Road, Ashford TW15 3DU