Are you a local employer/organisation wanting to Partner with us?
The Runnymede and Elmbridge Youth Hub are forging partnerships with a range of employers in the local area and have many big partners on board such as Amazon, Rent-a-Car, Mcdonalds and a number of smaller and medium-sized-business as well as non-profit organisations including; Brentford Community Trust and Walton Church.
We welcome further partnerships from all types of business industries as well as the charity sector.
How could partnering with the Elmbridge and Runnymede Youth Hub benefit your company/organisation?
– Access to young people aged 18-24 with the chance to tailor them to your business needs
– Increased presence amongst youth and wider community via our social streams
– Updates about our latest activities, projects and employer events via a dedicated newsletter
– The chance to network with other local businesses and organisations at regular events
– Opportunities to advertise job vacancies on our jobs board via our careers department
– Links to join us as an employer on our college apprenticeships and work placements schemes
– The chance to use our venue, Brooklands college, to host both Youth Hub and private events
What can you offer the Youth Hub?
– CV Guidance
– Application Form
– Interview Practice
– Employer Engagement
– Skills Development
– Work Experience
If any or all of the above sound of interest then we would love to hear from you.
Please complete the Employer Pledge form here and we look forward to working with you!