Once you have accepted the offer you can expect the following:
- You will be asked to complete the College’s Additional Learning Support Questionnaire on the website. This is your chance to tell us about your support needs and any exam access arrangements.
- You will be invited to enrolment from mid-August. The Learning Support Team will be there to answer questions and ensure all information is captured. You will be directed to the team if we have some information missing. If you hold an EHCP and a consultation has not taken place, this will cause a delay at enrolment. You will not be able to enrol until the college has received your EHCP from your Local Authority. Places on a suitable course may no longer be available and delays in providing support are likely.
- You must bring your exam results, confirmation of exam access arrangements (Form 8 issued by your school), and any medical information or confirmation of diagnosis that you think will be relevant to your studies. Once again, the Learning Support Team will be there to support you with the enrolment process.
- If you have not achieved the entry requirements for your course, the college will do their best to offer you an alternative.
- You will sign your learning agreement and have your ID badge issued.