Brooklands College
Facebook Twitter Instagram Call
Call us 01932 797 700
Accessibility & Translation

Right to work in the UK

To comply with the provisions of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, 2006 and the Immigration (Restrictions on Employment) Order, 2004, if offered employment, you will be asked to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK prior to you starting work or on your first day of employment. Such proof includes your passport or original EU birth certificate. In addition, we require sight of original documentation showing your National Insurance number, e.g. P45, correspondence from the Inland Revenue or pay slip as well as approved photo ID (e.g. driving licence) if you have not produced your passport as evidence. You will not be able to start work until we have confirmed your right to work.

Leave a Reply

Contact Us

Brooklands College Weybridge Campus

Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8TT

Brooklands College Ashford Campus

Stanwell Road, Ashford TW15 3DU